Terms and Conditions
- Challenge duration: one month
- Challenge location: this is a remote/virtual challenge, so the participant can do the sport activities at any place and time that suits the individual.
- The Challenge is organized by the virtual platform Distantrace.com.
- DistantRace support team can be reached by email email@example.com or by leaving a message to the message box of the site (bottom right corner of the site). Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
- The Challenge is open to anyone.
- The aim of the challenge is to run and walk at least 100km in the period of month.
- Each activity must be recorded in one of the sports apps connected to the participant's account on distantrace.com. Activities can also be uploaded via GPX FIT and TCK files. Keep in mind that some data may be missing by importing files, so we strictly recommend to synchronize your activities by sport apps.
- The organizer has the right to disqualify a participant or their activity if it is found that participation in the Challenge is being conducted in bad faith. If there is an error in an activity, it can be deleted by the participant or reported to the organizer.
- Participants can choose which type of sport discipline to do, they may mix them.
- The challenge will be repeated every month. By applying for the challenge each participant can decide if he wants to be automatically transferred to all the next challenges. In the new challenges, the activity list will start from the beginning.
- Participants are responsible for their own health during the activities.
- The participant must register an account on DistantRace.com with the information requested.
- Participants must add one of the sports apps they use on a daily basis to their account.
- The participant must accept the terms of the Challenge and agree to the Regulations.
- For activities to count towards the challenge, participants must register for the challenge and connect their sports app before completing the activity. Only activities performed after registration and the start of the challenge will be counted.
- Each Member is responsible for the security of the devices from which they connect to the Platform. It is the responsibility of the Member to restrict access to their smart devices and all activities that take place on their account or using their account login details.
- Run, walk, orienteering, nordic walk, hike
- No need for GPS data.
- Only activities that are done after joining a challenge are accepted.
Withings and Huawei sports app does not allow participants to take part in challenges that require GPS