While cycling in Riga, go to Bikernieki track (please, check before if track is available) and test yourself on bike.
The goal is to be as fast as you can on 2 (11 km), 6 (33 km) or 10 (55 km) laps in Bikernieki longest track (5,3 km http://www.bksb.lv/index.php/features/par-trasi/izpeti-trasi).
GPX of the track can be downloaded here - Download GPX
What to do to participate in this competition?
- Sign up on distantrace.com
- Connect your profile with your sports program
- Sign up for competition
- Plan your cycling route and include track Bikernieki in it. GPX of the track can be downloaded here - Download GPX
- Turn on your sports app while you are cycling and go to the track. Be sure that you cross start and finish points while your activity is still recording.
- Your result will be calculated between start and finish points, so you can start to record your activity before start point of the track and finish activity after finish point of the track.
- Result will be calculated when activity will be synchronised with DistantRace.
- You can do the distance as many times as you want - the best result will be accepted.